The following terms and conditions apply to entering any events at The Glow Worm Tunnel Trail Running Weekend.
Glow Worm Tunnel Marathon Pty Ltd has $20 million public liability insurance. This is compulsory in order to operate on NPWS land.
This does not include personal accident insurance. It is strongly recommended to take out your own personal accident and ambulance cover for the event. Your private health insurance policy may include this, but you will need to check with them.
Terms and Conditions:
Up to 1 month from the event (up until 17th May)– 50% refund is forthcoming.
Less than 1 month from the event (18th May onwards) – no refund is forthcoming.
Shirts that have been ordered cannot be refunded as this is custom made apparel. Please arrange for pick up or post out of such items.
The Waitlist for the GWTM2022 events will be automatically generated when each race event is at capacity.
Registrations for the Wait List will be available up until 5pm on the 10th of June 2022 (one week before the event).
The Waitlist for any event will be live once that specific race is sold out.
As new places become available in the event (following runner withdrawals), runners on the Waitlist will be promoted into the event in order of the Waitlist.
Promotions from the Waitlist into the event will continue until 6pm on June 10th – one week before the event weekend.
Note – Following May 17th 2022, Waitlist Runner Bibs/Event packs will be edited and available at the Event Hub on Race Weekend only.
Successful Waitlist promotions will be charged automatically against their provided payment details at the time of the promotion. Failed payments for Waitlist promotions will be notified via email and automatically retried the following day. Following a second failed payment, Waitlist registrations will be notified by email and have until 5:00pm the following day to make a manual payment. If payment is not received by this time the runner will be withdrawn from the event wait list.
Waitlisted runners may withdraw their registration at any time prior to being promoted into the event. Once promoted and entry fees paid there is no refund post May 17th 2022.
- Promotions from the waitlist to the event may still occur after the refund cut-off date.
- If you are promoted into the event after the refund cut-off date you will not be eligible for a refund.
- It is up to runners to monitor their position on the waitlist and withdraw if they no longer wish to participate in the event.
- Once you are promoted into the event, normal refund conditions will apply – that is – no refunds passed 17th May 2022.
Cancellation of the EVENT
What if the event does not take place on the 17th -19th June 2022, for reasons relating to the Covid-19 Pandemic or other unforseen circumstance?
Where possible, the event will be rescheduled as soon as possible in 2022 or deferred to June 2023. If this happens all registered athletes will have their race registration (and any additional purchases) automatically moved to the new event date. We will provide as much notice as we can.
If the event does not take place at the rescheduled date or 2023, athletes will be provided with an Event Credit to the value of their entry fee which can be used for any of the following:
- Credit voucher equal to your GWTM 2022 purchase price that can be used for GWTM events in future (Valid to 2025)
- Credit voucher equal to your GWTM 2022 purchase price that can be used for Summit Gear Katoomba purchases (Valid to 2024)
- Credit voucher equal to your GWTM 2022 purchase price that can be used for BMF UTA Training, BMF Online Shop or BMF Personal Training/Group Classes (Valid to 2024)
- Credit voucher equal to your GWTM 2022 purchase price that can be used at Blue Goat Backyard Marathon event Credit Voucher equal to your GWTM 2022 purchase price to any other race that the GWTM/Summit Gear/Blue Mountains Fitness business operates (Valid to 2025)
In the circumstances set out above, there will be no refund of the athlete’s Register Now processing fee or credit card processing fees.
Fees payable that are not refunded.
Processing Fee – Upon entry you will pay a fee to Register Now which is processing fee and a percentage of the total paid. The amount is usually between $3 and $8. This processing fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
Merchandise – There are 2 options to get you Event Packs and pre ordered merchandise – Pick up at Summit Gear Store or Pick up at the Event. There is no post out option. If you do not pick up your merchandise – we do not post out and we do not refund this. It is your responsibility to pick it up or get a friend to pick it up for you.
Multi Event Entries
The Grand Slam is available at a discounted price and are for a single person to use. Under no circumstances are multi event entries able to be split and shared among multiple runners.
If you have any other enquiries please contact:
or 0402 925 608